Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Friday, April 25, 2008

crazy busy and dead tired but... it's GOOD

心花怒放 - this is one Chinese proverb that I haven't found an equivalent in other languages. One thing about being multilingual is that there's no one language you can fully express yourself in at all times. Although I am sure ppl understand me most of the time whichever language I am speaking, certain circumstances have caused me to wonder if my background have somewhat skewed my usage of certain words.

Anyways...

Cherry Blossom's here! So are mum and bro =)

Highlights:
  • Cherry Blossom

Sakura is in the air! Sniff the sakura and it makes u wanna dance~ Twirl around like nobody's watching. Skip along like nobody cares.
  • Tulips!


they are such happy flowers! =) Now i understand why my grandma calls herself "flower-maniac".
  • Hakodate Day-Trip


knowing very well that I might not step foot in Hakodate ever again, I was rather determined to visit the "Russain cafe" at the "Foreigner's Cemetery". Those were the 4 words that guided me to Cafe Morie - I didn't remember the name and I wasn't told the exact location. Took some coaxing to persuade mum to walk along some tiny road in the midst of lotsa tombstones. but it's all well worth it =) the sun hanging over the sea left me gaping and uttering "it's just so beautiful" every few seconds.
  • my regional art class


this made up for being left behind while mum and bro headed towards Sendai. I can't imagine going to places digging up dirt for broken pieces of stuff but I must say it looks pretty impressive cleaned and repaired, behind the glass display under suitable lighting =) the tracing was fun! I can already tell this is my fav class this sem!

I am dead tired. But I am learning to have fun nonetheless =)

1 comment:

Laurie Elliot said...

Hey! I wanted to see some photos of your Mom and brother!