Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sneak Preview II



Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise;
his greatness no one can fathom.
One generation will commend your works to another;
they will tell of your mighty acts.
They will speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty,
and I will meditate on your wonderful works.
They will tell of the power of your awesome works,
and I will proclaim your great deeds.
They will celebrate your abundant goodness
and joyfully sing of your righteousness.
-Psalm 145:3-7



the best has yet to come.

Gratitude filled my heart just thinking how He has led me through so many little choices throughout the years that finally brought me here. He works in profound ways indeed. Though the future is yet unknown, I will choose to cherish this day which I have, and delight in this glorious splendor He's allowed me to partake.

For I know not if I'll ever taste of this again.


No comments: