Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

finished?

"which means that your BSc is finished."

finally. it's about time I guess. while I loved being a student, I guess sometimes it's good to take a break.

my very last semester of undergrad studies (God-willing, keeping fingers crossed) has just taken off on Mon. Spring vacation wasn't the longest holiday I've had, but somehow I wonder if I've forgotten what it means to really be a student. Thinking a bit further back, I guess I've never really been one. There are higher obligations.

So this season is coming to an end. This chapter is wrapping up. Not just yet, but the end is within sight. Hmmmm. Let me finish this well...

No comments: