Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Friday, April 25, 2008

100円 コーヒー放題

I finally found my 100円 コーヒー放題 (drink all u want)!!!



well, it's been there all along. I was just too shy to ask for my 2nd cuppa. Having confirmed that all I need to do is bring my empty cup for a free refill, now I know where to hide for a full day and get joyfully caffeinated ;p

"ブラジル産の「ブラジルNo.2」 、コロンビア産の「スプレモ」 、エチオピア産の「モカ・シダモ」 、グァテマラ産の「SHB」という厳格な格付け基準に合格した高級アラビカ豆だけを使用しています。" (from Mcdonalds Japan website)

Premium Roast Coffee - a strict selection of Brazil's "Brazil No. 2", Columbia's "Supremo", Ethipia's "Mocha Sidamo" and Guatemala's "SHB" high quality arabica beans. 100円. Unlimited. Unspeakable joy.

Delectable find of the day: Matcha McFlurry~! Starting today! If you're in Japan, hurry to your nearest McD's! =)

1 comment:

Alexis Delon said...

still the obvious coffee addict (i mean lover) eh?
come back and educate my collegues about coffee la,i'm trying to educate them about food lol