Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Sunday, April 01, 2007

1st April

Sunday night. It's been a lovely day of no work. Quite reluctant to get back into it.

God has been really awesome. I dun even know where to begin. Let's just say He saved my ass for one of my assignments. Big time. hehe. He answered my aunt's prayers too! Last year I taught mum to pray in Jesus' name. She taught my aunt how to pray in Jesus' name last week and today she told me the prayer's answered! So i taught her a prayer of thanksgiving... =)

I prayed for new people to come for JCF tonight. God not only brought a few new people, He even gave me the privilege to invite someone I've met for the first time today to JCF! =) =)

re-read a text sent to me 3 days ago:

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but the seeds you plant."
-Robert Stevenson

very good reminder for me. not everyone that passes the rugby gets to score a try. keep planting seeds. so what if i don't get to harvest? keep planting and keep watering. after all, it's not about me.

It's been a good relaxing yet eventful day. =)

sigh. must it come to an end?

5 comments:

Janicelees said...

Oh I'm so jealous! Why oh why, my sat and sun are gone now. Yeah very eventful and my events are practical work report and project proposal. BUt it's all done now. Aiyah, I feel guddd tho ;)

*cq* said...

hey!!!

good on ya for finishing all ur reports n proposals! must be busy eh? don't forget to take a good break and rest in God k =)

actually it's not tt i dun have work. But realised i can't survive long without Sabbath. so moi heading back to work now~ hope can be productive this evening~

why said...

wow, your mom and aunt praying in Jesus name? Praise God :)

Lil Tikus said...

Aw, you had to use a rugby example... Turning into a Kiwi now are you? :-)

*cq* said...

hon yau: hey! it's good to know that you still read my blog ;p meant to email prayer requests (it's been hectic!!!) but never got round to doing it... thanks for keeping me in prayers nevertheless i guess? hehehe. God is awesomely faithful!

druid: i still have no idea how a scrum is formed nor why you do a try and how to convert it into a (i dunno wat). pastor then used the rugby thing as illustration last couple of weeks. not my fault ;p