Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Friday, April 06, 2007

Good Friday

i'm enjoying staying at home and not doing much. it's been ages since i've been able to truly enjoy this without having to think abt imminent assignments/tests/quizzes/stuff to do.

yet, a part of me's thinking... don't forget what Good Friday is about.

the day Jesus was nailed on the cross. the day Jesus died for us. all of us.

what does it mean?

what implications does it have on our lives?

for me, there's already a lot to reflect on for the past few days. For one, God has pulled me through a crazy line-up of stuff to do. If you're one of those that wonder how I manage all these and still do what I'm doing, ask God. Honestly, it's not me at all. It's the grace of God, it's Him working.

God has also brought along quite some people with whom I've had really meaningful conversations. Conversations where I could talk about what's been in my heart, where I can let out what's been kept inside. I'm sorry for the dazy state I've been in. You may feel like you haven't helped much with advices etc. but I believe some questions don't have immediate answers. It's more than a Q&A session. Just gotta go through the process of thinking and pondering and as other ppl's advices help to shape the thoughts, hone the ideas, with the guidace of the Spirit, convictions develop.

i am learning to appreciate the interactions i have with ppl more and more. many times i feel like i'm zooming through time not really knowing what i'm doing. but God has been gracious in bringing along ppl to talk to me, to make me pause and think. thank you for being a part of this =)

No comments: