Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Saturday, April 21, 2007

swept under the carpet

i admit i have this not-so-good way of dealing with issues i can't/dunno how to handle: by sweeping them under the carpet. by cutting things totally out, i forget, and it doesn't hurt as much, or frustrate me as much.

and it works pretty well. for a while...

and then when i thought i'm all over it and have moved on, the strong wind blows the carpet open and as the carpet flaps ard, the dust just seems to fly out again, in small doses.

unresolved issues will always remain as they are: unresolved. they're bound to come up time and time again to haunt you...

"Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting."
-Psalm 139:23-24

No comments: