Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

back in Dunedin

hmmm. can't believe I'm back in Dunedin already. doesn't feel like i've been away. it is significantly colder down here... brrr~

i'm the sort of person that likes to find a reason for everything that has happened. even if i can't, i'll tell myself that it has a purpose that is unknown to me. likewise, i wonder if my time in akl was just meant for the debrief and to meet up with friends like Hsu-Ee and Melissa. or was there something more?

as i filter through my thoughts of the past few days... the themes are along the lines of needing to trust God more fully for my future (rather than fretting and be anxious abt it) and to learn to pace myself so that i can be in lifelong service rather than burning out fairly quickly. but the line between stretching oneself to the next step, increasing one's capacity and burning out is a very thin one eh?

another thing i've been thinking abt: it's time to HEHA~ hehe. HEHA= Healthy Eating, Healthy Action. it's a policy in NZ abt living healthily (good dietary habits and regular exercise). it's not a strong conviction yet but given my major, i think i need to re-evaluate my lifestyle before it totally puts my credibility in doubt, even before i graduate.

hmmmm. feels like it's time to get back to work. there's certainly heaps to be done. but i wonder if i've really rested enough. or maybe it's never gonna be enough, but at least sufficient to make up for the deficit and to keep me going and sustainable on a weekly ration, even if it might be a poor one? hmmmm. am i even making sense here?

"time and tide waits for no man". i wish i can slow down.

2 comments:

Alexis Delon said...

hmmm, healthy eating? liquids consumption counted too? i think u must cut out the COFFEE!

*cq* said...

hmmmm... i'm not sure i agree with u ;p