Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Sunday

yup, I'm in Akl. still doesn't feel real though. was staring into space wondering what I'm doing...

guess what? for the very first time, I walked into the overhead cabin of the aircraft. wow! never thought i could do that! it never occurred to me that i should lower my stance slightly. not that I've grown taller nor was I wearing heels. I just forgot I boarded Air NZ Link.

yesterday was an awesome day at the Catlins. Sealions, penguins, waterfall, lakes... u name it. the sun was shining real brightly too! and to spice things up, the minibus scott was driving sunk onto the beach and we had a 30 minutes rescue episode. thank God for bringing along the right people with the right car with tow rope etc to help us out. A 30 mins adventure is totally different if we had to stay at Tautuku Beach (i think) for the whole night. as if that wasn't enough, Greg's van got overheated and eventually AA had to tow it away...

purakaunui falls
tautuku beach
i dun think anyone (or any creature) likes their sun-bathing-sleep time being disrupted by 24 ppl watching and clicking away~

2 comments:

Alexis Delon said...

Wah ganaz lookin singa laut...nice lloking place too

*cq* said...

u probably look like this too when someone drags u out of bed ;p

nice looking place eh? photos from nz are very different from the ones of uk, us, eu etc...

i think i have been eyeing the "greener pastures" on the other side so much that i forget to appreciate the treasures that i'm surrounded by!