Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Little Smile

A little smile goes a long way to brighten up one's day,

A little smile is all it takes to help someone feel ok,

A little smile fills the room with merry and gay,

A little smile received, down your troubles lay,

A little smile gives courage to one facing challenges, come what may,

A little smile passed on, is worth more than gold can pay,

Your little smile is more radiant than the sun's bright ray,

Be generous with your little smile and bless many others, I say!



found this in Dunkin Donuts, Alamanda @ Putrajaya


4 comments:

wen said...

Miss.. u went to Alamanda Putrajaya and you didnt bring me?! UKM and Alamanda is very near you know?? *sobs*

*cq* said...

really? I'm not sure I know where UKM is. Just today I told my mum my friend (u) is in UPM. ops.

wen said...

=.=" Siqin!!!!!! =.="

*cq* said...

:p *sayang* next week teh tarik on me ok?