Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Krispy Kreme is in Malaysia

Someone who queued 36 hours for the store's opening has been awarded 1 year's supply of Krispy Kreme original glazed doughnuts!

And someone else who bothered to stand in line today meant I had some Krispy Kreme doughnuts.

The original glazed one is still the best. Don't bother with the rest. I wonder if they serve coffee. More importantly, good coffee.

Other thoughts today...

I actually got up early for a 7:30am breakfast appointment!

Thought I'll just hide in some cafe for the rest of the day. But given the 4 hours sleep I had, I doubt I'll last the day even if I had injected caffeine into my bloodstream.

Oh. I also remembered why I prefer to keep myself busy. Rest is much longed for but when one really has nothing pressing to attend to, when one can finally slow down and relax... that's when the carefully buried skeletons in the closet come out to haunt you. I suppose that's part of the reason why I don't like hanging out with myself anymore - too much space for yourself to think, and things you won't really want to think about start to surface.


2 comments:

wen said...

Krispy Kreme Original Glazed huh? okay.. Noted.. Xp..

*cq* said...

hehehe. don't bother. I've survived 20+++ yrs without Krispy Kreme in the countries I've resided in ;p