Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Feels like a Friday

Often when life gets into a routine, slight changes to the routine can be rather misleading.

When boss came on Tues, I thought it's Wed.

And when she came again today, it certainly feels like Friday. Fridays often get me excited about going for CG where one gets ample supply of food, fellowship and fun from friends. But no, not only it isn't Friday today, we don't even get CG this Friday.

So, on a Thurs night that feels like a Friday night (I'm always itching to do something/go somewhere on a Friday night), I'd say it's time for something a little different. Chilling out with a cup of coffee (nevermind I won't be able to sleep after) sounds nice.

Now, where do they have live music with good coffee in KL again?

2 comments:

why said...

Alexis Bistro, Ampang.
We were there with SC & Matt Lee 1 or 2 years back.

*cq* said...

=) waiting for May