Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Golden Week in Malaysia

Yes, it's my Golden Week in Malaysia. Unfortunately there's no cherry blossoms here. Heard it snowed today up in Aomori while people were supposed to be enjoying the cherry blossoms. Hard to imagine but cherry blossoms and snow sounds like an interesting mix - it might just be a once in a lifetime thing!

I've forgotten how liberating it feels when 1 does not have to work the next day. One thing about stepping into the workforce is how long holidays are almost non-existent. Ah well, at least I get to have full weekends from now =)

Hopefully I get to slow down a bit and refresh myself before I start again. 8 days ain't long. One thing I must do - hide in a cafe with a good book! or journal...


No comments: