Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Saturday, July 19, 2008

He's speaking...

but am I listening?

I'm quite sure He's been speaking.

Having another person to read the Word with, to talk about it and to bounce ideas off each other... I've just been reminded once again what a huge difference it makes.

Flee the evil desires of youth, and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
-2 Timothy 2:22

But even then, I feel like I've got a lot of huge holes in my mind... most things just seem to pass right through all those holes and I haven't retained much. I can only ask Him to drill things over and over again into me, until they become a part of me.

Help me to listen. and move forward.

No comments: