Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Saturday, July 26, 2008

...and the sun is shining once again

actually, the sun's been blazing over this part of the world. I'm quite brown, much to my mum's dismay.

just a short note to thank those who's been praying for me. i'm no longer waiting for july to be over.

i still can't see the road ahead. maybe it's not there yet. maybe i'm not listening. maybe i'm not even asking. hmmmm. it's almost weird to say that i'm looking forward to nothing. but since there's nothing ahead, yea, i'm looking forward to nothing. even if it's empty anticipation, as long as it excites me, gets me through the days with hope (for i know not what), then so be it - looking forward to nothing! ;p

i'm being silly tonight. but it sure feels good to be normal once again. to be happy, even if for a short while. yes, the sun is shining once again.

...and grace will lead me Home.


No comments: