Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Sunday, July 27, 2008

He knows.

He really does.

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
-Romans 8:28

He paved the way and brought me here. Despite the downs, the work of His hands is clear through His faithful providence. To the very end.

"The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail."
-Isaiah 58:11

He's been faithful thus far. He will continue to be faithful.

He's provided thus far. He will continue to provide.

He's led and guided me thus far. He will continue to lead and guide.

and He'll bring me to exactly where He wants me to be.

Such is the awesomeness of my great God!

"all enjoyment spontaneously overflows into praise" - C.S.Lewis

"every blessing You pour out, I'll turn back to praise..." -Matt Redman



No comments: