Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A mystery...

I was reading it. And I couldn't let go because from the beginning I was already very convicted...

Looked up. Saw Jane. Closed the little book in my hands, put it in my bag and got into her car...

It wasn't until after we visited several locations (petrol kiosk, Coffeebean, dentist etc...) tt I realised the book's nowhere to be found!

How can that happen? I rmb slipping it into my bag. Jane saw me holding the book while I was waiting for her. Yet, the book seemed to have vanished into thin air! We went back to all the places we stopped at, eyes kept on the floor, under the tires of some cars... Zilch.

Thank God I managed to find a replacement. It's a different edition though. I feel really bad cos the book's not mine. Sigh. I hope there's no sentimental value in that book. Maybe God wanted someone else to read it too...

Anyway, i started on the new edition of the book immediately. The updated examples were more fitting for the here and now (in relation to me i guess). More amazingly, the author's personal experience described in the preface was something I could identify to.

Lord, I commit this unto You. (but when I get to heaven, solve this mystery for me eh?). Give me the courage to tell the truth.

P.S. if the owner of the book's reading this, erm... ya, maybe i can buy u coffee? =P

3 comments:

Alexis Delon said...

woo lost someones thingy ar...get replacement that isnt a replacement...duno wat to say..hehe

Lil Tikus said...

Oh well, at least you could find a semi-replacement.

*cq* said...

eh, at least i tried my best... =P