Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

McDonald's @ KLIA

Sending SC off reminded me so much of the first time i headed off to NZ. Admittedly I left with a heavy heart yet I was also excited about what lies ahead. Heading off to an unknown place alone where I knew no one... what was i thinking then?

I doubt I like KLIA very much. My turn's creeping up soon and before i know it, I'll be heading back to the moo-moo & baa-baa land of Dunedin. I'm thankful I'm not the one boarding the plane today. I am so not ready.

3.5 weeks. If I'm not careful, each day will slip me by unnoticed, so quietly that I would have suspected someOne fast forwarded my time. Already Taiwan has come and gone. So has Singapore.

This time, it will be different. Dare I say it's the final time I'm heading back for studies? The emotions are so similar to the ones I had when I did high sch in Spore. *Gasp* tt means it's my last summer hols?! after that... i'll be joining the ranks of "unemployed". *gulp*.

Today certainly sparked off a lot of thoughts - thoughts that needs organizing. The cabinet has gotten a little messy of late. Caffeine insufficiency.

All these aside, McD sure is THE place @ KLIA. sending off a friend? not sure where to find him/her? Just wait @ McD's. If they would open a Sbux there, I just might leave a little happier.

Sigh.

Take heart, SC. Our Abba Father is with you at all times.

The thought that keeps ringing in my head?

"Hold unto nothing else and no one else,

but...

ME."

No comments: