Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Patata @ 五所川原 Goshogawara

I've always thought that Gosh is a big city. Until I went there and Akemi confirmed that there's really nothing in Gosh ;p

entrance of the ceramic place we went to

heaps of ceramic...

of course, I'd be more interested in what u can put in the ceramic rather than the ceramic itself. Something hot and black and gives out an aroma that brings you to the seventh heaven...

So off we went to Patata cafe right across the ceramic shop...














definitely a place to go again. apparently u can catch the sunset view of Mt. Iwaki right from the window we were seated next to.

we visited Akemi's grandmother at the nursing home. no matter how busy she is, she makes it a point to visit her grandma once a week. Her reason is that any longer than that, her demential grandma wouldn't remember her! still, her love for her grandma really touched me. made me think of my own grandma...

No comments: