Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Thursday, February 14, 2008

葡瑠満 Buruman cafe

I chanced upon this as I hurried along the part of Dotemachi I wouldn't usually go...





I confess that my eyes are always looking around for a cafe...

the website is well maintained too. check out their photo library. the owner is amazing! He handed me one of his published photo books on 白神山 (Shirakami Mountain). Apart from the breathtaking scenery, the english translation of what he wrote (by Vic Carpenter) also captured the mystic beauty of nature with words that paint pictures.

the apple tart was really good. really good.

check out the website for more info (from menu to photo library to parking info to opening hours).

No comments: