Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Change my heart O God

"Change my heart O God,
make it ever true,
Change my heart O God,
may I be like You."

AP. when I was in high sch, that's the word they used to describe the girls they couldn't understand. girls with bad attitude. Attitude Problems.

that's me the morning we headed off to Hyakuzawa. i was angry with Him, frustrated and fighting off tears in the bus. in my pessimistic mind, i almost expected myself to get into a skiing accident and break some limbs or something... and perhaps while lying totally helpless in the hospital bed, I would be repentant.

I'm certainly thankful God isn't the sadistic God I make Him out to be. As the day proceeded, my hardened heart melted somewhat. By the kindness of the people that had done everything for us, by the laughter, the fun, the snow, the thrill from the snow mobile...

the mystical Mt. Iwaki (Tsugaru Fuji)

this creation of His would remain ever-blazing with its fiery redness. a spark of fighting spirit despite the long bitter winter...

when u could scream and let every frustration out... and then pretend it's a very がこい handsome young prince you're riding with...

maybe not when u're a guy. Kashima Sensei taught us to cling on for dear life screaming "Only yooooooooooooooooooouuu!!!!!!!!" it's awesome to have crazy teachers.

"He maketh me lie down in white pastures..."

He's the patient Father gently coaxing His difficult, sulking child out of her stubborn anger. and He didn't even have to say anything. It's all around me. He's all around...

No comments: