Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Sunday, March 01, 2009

a crying buddy

It hasn't been a particularly bad day. In fact, I've had good meaningful times. Yet as the rain pours and as a few friends share their hearts, I felt like crying with them. It's kinda like a helpless feeling - what can we do? Sure, I will pray, but perhaps I could also cry with you, until our tears are no more and the sun is shining again, the rainbow smiling shyly behind the clouds of grey...

...and then we will pull each other up and continue our pilgrimage on this journey.

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God."
-2 Corinthians 1:3-4

1 comment:

Nick said...

Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.

Romans 12:15

Sounds like you're doing alright ;)