Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Polushka-Pole

I once heard a song that so reached the depth of my soul that I wanted to cry.

Recently, I thought about that song. I knew I must have written the name down somewhere. Thankfully, I did. And with youtube and high-speed internet these days, searching for something ain't that hard anymore.

Poliushko Polie by Andre Rieu on his "La vie est belle" world tour.

Listening to this song again transported me back to Takayama. I miss it. It's the almost perfect place for a retreat - where you can clear your mind and breathe properly again. And while this seemingly perfect moment last, it's easier to affirm that "oui, la vie est belle".



No comments: