Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

On a Tuesday that felt like a Monday

it's one of those days where I felt like apologizing to the world. Not to the world in general, but just almost everyone that came in contact with me today.

on another note, after asking and finding out that I don't really know what I'm doing/what I want to do, someone said to me today :

"You must follow your heart."

"But ain't the heart deceptive?"

"Your mind is deceptive, but your heart isn't."

ok. granted that the argument can go both ways, I can tell where he got his rationale from. Didn't God handcraft each and every one of us individually after all, with all our passions and desires? And when properly channeled, we offer back whatever we have to give Him all glory and praise?

ok. so the next step is...

where can I find my misplaced heart?

1 comment:

Nick said...

Conversely, don't think of your God as so small that He can only use you in one way. Which ever way you choose (aside from obviously stupid things like selling drugs) God can and will use you. ;)