Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

what do u expect in the year of the ox?

I must admit I've been on the look-out for something different for a change. Perhaps it's a sign of restlessness brewing within. I don't really know what I'm looking for though...

And today... on my way home from work, the sight of a bunch of cows (brown, black, white, black and white, you name it) grazing on a sad little patch of grass amidst high-rise buildings and congested traffic caught me by surprise. I burst out laughing. It's like a joke between my Creator and me, one that perhaps few would understand, perhaps none.

3 comments:

Nick said...

Did you take a picture? :)

I got a good chuckle out of reading the image you described. Take care.

*cq* said...

unfortunately I couldn't stop to take a pic. wouldn't wanna stop traffic...

i wonder why the cows are grazing on seemingly barren land. i suppose perhaps that's why NZ steak is well known worldwide but not Malaysian steak...

Chew said...

well...the cow will look kind of stupid if they're standing there looking at each other!