Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Thursday, February 05, 2009

bits n pieces, here n there...

sometimes a door closing on ur face helps to uncover the true underlying motivation. no doubt it brings a sinking feeling but at least u clearly see the udang sebalik the batu.

i've been thinking that i need something to sustain me for the longer term, but on the other hand i wonder if i'm looking for sustenance in the wrong places?

the great chasm is beyond me. too far to cross over, too deep to bridge the gap. wasn't it a broken heart that rejected any form of reconciliation? ironic that it should eventually lead to helplessness and more hurt. a kind of pain that has perhaps been immuned to.

this is no good.

i read an article on "longsuffering" today. it ended with this prayer:

"Help us to suffer a little longer that we might know the joy of the gift that you have promised. We will always wait a little longer. We will always trust in You. Amen."

Each day is a gift from God. Each day I inch a little closer towards the joy of the gift He has promised. Each day I tell myself... it's just a little longer.

and Grace will lead me Home.

No comments: