Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Friday, February 06, 2009

Friday night syndrome

Having options is not necessarily a good thing. If I'd just tell myself I don't have a choice, then I'd do what's good for me. Instead, I'm left here wondering what to do with myself on a Friday night. A beer or a couple of drinks sounds good to me.

I'll probably end up having neither. It's all in my head, ain't it? Let's hope I'll not give myself any options and just do what I know I should do.

Sigh. It's the Friday night syndrome.

2 comments:

Laurie Elliot said...

So you didn't like my idea? :-)

That's okay. But a couple of drinks would definitely not help!

*cq* said...

I tried one of your suggestions - to find that I'm trying to play mp3 files on a CD player! So the next step is to load them into my computer and convert them into audio files and burn them into audio CDs...

I wish someone would come and pull me along to do something. anything. whatever happened to good coffee sessions? meaningful conversations? baking lotsa muffins? My, my... it's a different world i've entered into...