Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Saturday, February 21, 2009

kicking off my weekend with a matcha latte

there's nothing like chilling out over a cup of matcha latte with jazz playing in the background. more often than not, a day of work on a Saturday leaves me feeling battered and worn-out. More often than I'd like to admit, I spend my Saturday after-working hours wondering how I should spend the few precious hours left, the beginning of my long-awaited-for weekend. I'm usually too tired to do anything, too tired to sleep even. Eventually I'd resign to reading on my bed, which means dozing off with the lights on. Hmmmmm... not very environmental-friendly I guess.

A colleague asked me if I'm up to anything tonight.

I shrugged and said nothing.

He told me excitedly that Chelsea's playing.

Whatever.

I am thankful for the change tonight.

2 comments:

Scott said...

CQ long time no see. Where are you working? I've been working the last 6 weeks and studying for an exam too, so I sorta of know how you feel in terms of that "tired, just want to collapse and rest" feeling. Hang in there ok. Whats a matcha latte btw?

*cq* said...

=) matcha latte is green tea with milk