Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Dreams

I caught myself dreaming, and I'm supposed to be working on my assignment.

Since the past week I've been telling myself through gritted teeth, that there is another world out there. Life is not all about university and getting those degrees. 5 more weeks and I'm done. At least for now. I'm not even thinking about Japan atm.

Apparently this is a common phenomenon. Friends tt's been there, done that, recount of their similar experience. They couldn't wait for Uni to finish. Hang in there, God will get you through... and after u're done u're gonna miss Uni. ugh. i've made up my mind: i'm definitely not cut-out to be a postgrad student. phew.

Is there some fast-forward button I can press?

and so, in this last stretch, i caught myself dreaming of the world outside. any world that doesn't have a twinge of uni (or even any hint of it) would be appealing i reckon.

dreams... will be dreams. sigh. back to my assignment.

No comments: