Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Monday, May 28, 2007

d battle at hand

my dream... was just a dream.

at least i could strike another test off the list now. 2 more to go. the sun is out. i'm determined to sit down and make myself work through it. Lord, open my eyes to see the wonders of linguistics.

feels kinda like i'm not very well armed for this battle. my supply of ammunition has gone down to almost complete zero. there's no freshly grounded coffee, no yummy eves, no navel oranges, no juicy plums. at least the soymilk tank is quite sufficient. gen-mai-cha is working well as my coffee intervals. until i finished the last round of Mazagran Jazz this morning.

ah well. i trust that God is sufficient for me.

pardon the weirdness.

No comments: