Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Sunday, December 07, 2008

bits and pieces

having just thrown JLPT 2 out of the window today has perhaps made me really want to keep my Japanese. hopefully enough to make me do something about it.

********

"where am i needed?"

perhaps this too, is the ONE question that i really need to answer.

and perhaps, i do already have the answer to the question.

i just can't fathom how the answer is working out for the question.

********

i need beautiful sunsets, golden yellow rice fields, sakuras dancing around me, a warm fireplace that sets the heart aglow, pure white soft snow to roll on...

********

so. what does rebuilding mean to me?

what exactly am i required to rebuild?

********

i craved for a brownie tonight.

********

if you're/ have been praying for me... thanks.

i really need it.

No comments: