Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Central Library @ Otago Uni

Everything looks the same. Yet, it's different.

Dunedin isn't quite Dunedin without the people. That wicked cuppa hot choc from Everyday Gourmet seemed to have lost its oomph without my good companion. It's a good day to be walking around, I miss the walking. A little chilly for a tropical girl like me though.

Many have left. Or are leaving. I'm thankful for the familiar faces still around. It felt like God kept them around for me. But of course, they're here for nobler reasons than that. After all, the world doesn't revolve around me. Neither does Dunedin.

I suppose it's quite the norm to feel out of place. It made me wonder if I ever integrated in the first place.

Or perhaps, I've moved on - this chapter is truly closing.

I'm here to sign off.

2 comments:

mart said...

whoa r u in dunners?
awesome me too!

Nick said...

you integrated here really well. I'm sure you did the same there. ;)

It's quite normal to feel out of place at your our school after you've been gone for a while. I've defiantly had that experience too.

PS - don't take life advice from the JLPT, it's all government propaganda. :) really.