Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Saturday, December 20, 2008

some perks in life

Just as I'm beginning to feel stuck - a sense of being "grounded" even, God added some spice to my life...

Starting with great coffee:



Meeting up old friends:



Graduating:





Enjoying more wine than I've ever had in the last year:

My fav? Riesling.

Paragliding!!!





Over the mountains and the sea, Your river runs with love for me, and I will open up my heart and let the Healer set me free...

It was a well worth, once in a lifetime superb experience! Short though it was (8-10 mins), my pilot did some acrobats in the air for me. Almost similar to, but way better than, 360 degrees roller-coaster. What more, I flew Otago colours!!

How time flies when one's having fun. Adding to the fun, I have time to blog about it!

O Healer, open my heart and set me free indeed.

3 comments:

Scott said...

Awesome, WTG Siqin! Where did you do he paragliding?

*cq* said...

Queenstown - I finally made it there after 3.5 yrs in NZ!!

Alexis Delon said...

Finally graduated? congrats!