Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm back again

I'm tempted to apologise for the long silence but really... who exactly am I apologising to?

Today marks the completion of 6 weeks at work. 6 weeks, or less, is all it takes for me to start seeing people as $$$ walking in and out through those glass doors... to start breathing out cynical comments under my breath... to have dreams about work every night...

Gimme a break!

Today, I overheard a parent telling her kid:"The world is so big. There's so much we do not know... that's why we have to read a lot to know the world outside..."

I do not claim to really know the world outside. But I'm thankful to have tasted life of a different flavour, to have known that this isn't the only way to live. I don't know everything in the world, but what I do know is that... life don't have to be the way it is. It is a choice. And it is a choice I hope circumstances will allow me to make someday.

And my hope lies in the liberating knowledge that I'm not bounded by circumstances. Because He's freed me from it all.

2 comments:

why said...

hm... apology accepted?

:P

*cq* said...

wow~ I still have a reader!