Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Gloria in Excelsis Deo

The Messiah concert effect hasn't worn off yet. 2 people I know who sang in Messiah said it always felt like Christmas has come and gone when Messiah concert is over. For me, it's just the beginning...

I totally agreed with the people who stood up when the Halleluia chorus came. According to Pastor Elliot, when this piece was performed (sorry, can't rmb exactly when and where), the king stood up acknowledging the Kingship of the Messiah.

I didn't stand up. On one hand my heart was already bursting with joy, on the other... i might just start conducting right in the middle of the concert hall if I stood up...

yes, the music was that beautiful.

No comments: