Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hey, Relax!

i really shouldn't be blogging. no wonder God allowed the internet connection to be off for dayS when all tt needs to be done is to unplug everything and plug them on again. technology simply baffles me.

thanks for the email. i think i needed a good reminder. i had an awesome evening with lish n lyv. stuffed crust pizza. my cravings finally satisfied. it's good to really "let go and let God". we had a really good time of worship n praying. I'm sure God doesn't mind my out-of-tune guitar, my out-of-tune vocal, our out-of-tempo singing. all tt matters is the heart.

really thank God for encouraging emails (thanks ml, really appreciated u giving me ur time - praying for ur exam; and yes, the Hey, Relax!'s really timely as well). sorry to be sending out such emails... need an outlet to vent. hehehehe...

all's good. cos i know God is in control. no matter what happens. God is with me. every single step.

adieu~ next post will prob be end of the year :)

may the grace of God and His peace be with you.

No comments: