Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Last paper syndrome

this field is in urgent need of research. i'm convinced there must be some form of diagnosis for the "last paper syndrome". even if they haven't come up with medication for either prevention or cure, at least a medical certification will help (something like... "in view of this last paper syndrome my poor patient has contracted, i urge you strongly to grant her nothing less than absolute grace and leniency in the grading of her paper. with full medical authority, Dr. XXX).

i am trying. really am. but my mind has gone ahead of me. timbuktu maybe.

it's scary to think tt i am gonna step into the battlefield unarmed. well, i know God's grace etc. is with me, even when i don't deserve it, especially when i don't deserve it. BUT, i'm supposed to working alongside Him, not leave Him to do all the work aye?

amazing Grace. how sweet the sound. i guess it is in times like this tt i learn to rely 110% on God.

this time tmr, i'm a free bird. i just wanna sleep and sleep and sleep this lethargy off~

thanks for all the prayers coming this way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats CQ. By now I think you will have completed your last exam, like myself!

Feels great huh? Let the R&R begin!

RAWR