Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Sunday, November 05, 2006

d grace of God indeed

now tt exams r officially over, i find myself even more tired and drained. how ironic~

"shouldn't u be all hyped up and out having fun?"

well, i cancelled dinner plans the day i finished my last paper. had a tummy bug. stress? dunno. perhaps my body hasn't caught up with my mental in stress management. but i know full well tt's because God's been guarding my mind with His peace. ah~ the peace that transcends all understanding. but then again, i know of ppl tt have been carrying d burden for me. one even had a nightmare of exams. wow~ *big hug for u*

come to think of it, it's like God's been sustaining me with divine strength all this while. i burnt out last sem even b4 exams started. this sem, He carried me through week by week (or day by day even) and especially over the past month. right after the last paper, i am just so drained. like i should have been long time ago if God hadn't been giving me His strength. crazy~ the thought of the past month, and esp. the thriller of last week, sends shivers down my spine. i kinda thought i'll never wanna walk down such a path again, but then i realise it's never gonna get any easier. i guess with each step we take out of the boat, we get to walk on the water with God (actually, i still have yet to read tt book *sheepish*). the most important thing is, God walks with us. He carries us. ain't tt awesome?

there's so much to do. but d machine in me has malfunctioned. bib said i need rest. sabbath. just do watever u like for 24 hours. no more ocf, no more missions, no more ministry, no flat stuff, no nothing! i wish i could. but how can i say no to God? saying no to God means trouble. i sorta recognise tt drained feeling, tt signal for rest. how dare i ignore it, knowing tt tt would lead me into even more serious malfunctioning? but there's so much to do... hmmmmm.

my shoulders, back etc's been aching after baking 2 cakes. bad stamina. heard my flatmate-2-b baked 4 cakes in a row. at a go. wow~ our oven's gonna be busy next year~ i think a 2 bdr flat will be pretty cool. can take out my darling BarVista =)

i will need a good long time-out after Taiwan. before the roller coaster ride starts again in mid-feb. but before tt, let's press on and finish the race well eh?

all praise and glory unto God...

2 comments:

Bibs said...

well...obviously u spend time with God on your sabbath...not asking you to say no to God...but saying no to "responsibilities" and ministry etc...you need to rest....we're human and we need to rest..man..even GOD took a break after 6 days!!

*cq* said...

ops. i meant saying "no" to sabbath as directed by God (shortened to simply saying no to God) :p

hope u're having loads of fun in AKL~

wish i can go home too~ getting restless...