Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Saturday, February 06, 2010

What's in a name?

Walking down the coffee aisle on my first trip to Tesco Malaysia, it was pretty amusing to find this particular brand of coffee I've never seen or heard before.

The name?

"Kanasai Cafe Slim".

I can understand if this particular brand of coffee came from Japan, but no, it's from Malaysia.

hmmmmm... I'm not sure I wanna have Kanasai coffee.

3 comments:

taleanski said...

hahahahah!!! hilarious! i kinda wanna try and see if it's really kanasai :D

*cq* said...

maybe i should buy it for u on my next trip there then.

the interesting thing is that it's meant to be coffee with slimming function. yet when i compared its calorie content with other big brands, Kanasai has the highest calorie content!

Jet said...

it's a good marketing strategy !!