Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

”ただいま!”

I'm home! =)

It's been a long long while since it felt so good to be "home". Not a mere initial-phase kinda excitement bubble that bursts when reality sets in, but a deeper sense of joy - even when the reality cards are out on display.

The saying goes: "Home is where the heart is". I'm not sure if I've quite found my heart yet, but it's been handed over to the Healer, to the One who makes me whole. Home isn't really about a geographical location, nor a familiar structure one grew up in. I might even go as far as to say (and risk criticism) - perhaps it's not the people either. Home is... being where He wants me to be, doing what He wants me to do. But wait... perhaps my heart has taken a step ahead of me and found its resting place in its Maker.

I'm home! =)

No comments: