Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Friday, February 05, 2010

the Wall

I feel like I've been facing this Wall for a while. It's not an intimidating Wall at all, in fact, it's a nice sturdy, even dependable, trustworthy Wall. Sounds good eh? But... it's still a Wall. I think I've been trying to remove this Wall... but after a while, I'm beginning to wonder, perhaps this Wall is meant to be here. Whether I like it or not, whether I kick, scream or cry, it's here to stay, so might as well get used to it and move with it rather than trying to tear it down. After all, life needs to go on. No more trying to march around the Wall 7 times. Just keep walking with it and perhaps, someday, the Wall will just talk to me.

No comments: