Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Saturday, May 17, 2008

une saison de célébration

it felt like i've just stepped into a season of celebrations...

entrée:

the next best thing after Baileys latte.

Jasmine waffle.

黒蜜きなこ Waffle

Baileys latte have gone out of stock. Looks like I won't be returning to Jeeba for a while.

plats principaux:









vin blanc. i think i prefer pinot gris.

wine from Bordeaux! our French classmates are from Bordeaux. The way to stop me from refilling my wine glass is to bring out the reds. Not that it wasn't good. I have yet to develop my palette for reds.

dessert:

Tempting. But I was too stuffed to have anything by the time I got to the 3rd location for the night.

my red carnation ain't lonely anymore.

They were good reasons for celebration. entrée - c'est vendredi! plats principaux - pour moi. dessert - to mark the end of a chapter?

Enjoyable. Good company. Endless indulgence.

But I couldn't help thinking of those who aren't celebrating. Those who are hurting. Of known people and unknown people. Even for those known ones, I haven't begun to understand their sorrows. Some kick and scream and cry. Some don't even dare try. I'm sorry I can't be there. But One far greater, will all your grief and sorrow bear.

"Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens. " -Psalm 68:19

No comments: