Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Friday, May 02, 2008

French Friday

i finally got to try the infamous french crepes!



they actually didn't differ very much from the pancakes i made few weeks back. but ah well~ who cares?

my French chef made me crepes and crepes they shall be!

i like this photo =)

after a big round of crepes, i needed to walk it off.



i wanted to catch the dawn again but couldn't leave without having done the dishes.



see those picnic ppl under the tree? that's what i'd like to do...



tonight, i've come to terms with the fallen sakuras. but that doesn't mean i didn't try to remember what it was like when they were still around, what it felt like when the petals were dancing around as carried by the rhythm of the wind. Nostalgia stirs up 不思議 impulsive desires within one's heart. If I allow myself to be more spontaneous, to be more carefree, more impulsive... I might be catching the next train chasing after the sakuras.

But who am I kidding? I won't find what I'm looking for.

Anyhow. The tulips are still standing.

No comments: