Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Thursday, May 01, 2008

30年後の世界

the topic in my Japanese language class today was about what the world will look like 30 years from now.

wrt the Japanese language, perhaps Kanji will phase out with increasing use of foreign words ("外来語"). people might start formulating sentences like this:

"tonight, restaurantでdinnerをeatするんだけど、 youもjoinしない?”
(from my Japanese textbook)

hmmmmm. kinda sounds like my “神様、please 守る Akemi today and 助ける her in her いろいろな endeavours. Give her Your 力and 知恵。”

perhaps one day the English words will phase out from my prayers and they will be completely Japanese. but of course, the syntax and SVO word order will have to change considerably.

perhaps... ppl all over Japan will be speaking the Tsugaru dialect 30 years from now. After all, they did manage to revive the Hebrew language as a mother tongue.

No comments: