Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Thursday, November 22, 2007

perspectives

often in a foreign environment, where one's closest friends and family's thousands of miles away; when one's quite sure one's made for the tropical weather and wondering what one's doing living in a snow globe... there's a tendency for things to get blown out of proportion in one's little pessimistic mind.

as i sat glazy-eyed in class today, watching the snow outside being blown, almost in a rude fashion, by the violent wind, i was kinda expecting the next moment to be one of chaos. like how u pick up a snow-globe and start to give it a vigorous shake.

i've been losing little things here and there. but the blow was bigger when i dropped my beannie. in my dismay i imagined my ears following suit.

in times like this, i tell myself: it must be pms. and it's not the end of the world.

No comments: