Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

sch of prayer

1st meeting was tonight. wasn't sure wat to expect...

it may not strike one as particularly tangibly powerful, but wow, once again I'm amazed by Him. How He spoke and tied everything together. The subtlety of it all kinda makes me realise that perhaps He is speaking at all times, through all things but we just haven't given Him the time and space to listen.

Mary chose to listen.

i've got tt silly grin again when i got into the car. it's the same grin when God pulled that Amazing Grace thing for me. =)

one thing i let go tonight: i don't have to feel guilty about not being busy. i can stop filling up my schedule and not feel guilty about it =)

can't wait for the next one =)

No comments: