Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Sunday, August 05, 2007

feeling jazzy

i've been feeling jazzy since we had roast dinner at A&J's. the only jazz music I have is Christmas jazz. now, i'm feeling Christmasy... i wonder what a Japanese Christmas will be like. Will I finally have my very first white Christmas? =) there won't be mulled wine though. Maybe it's white christmas with ocha! ;p

i've finally started packing (well, i think wat i did today counts)! i think it's the first time i'm this efficient. but trust me, there will be some last minute crazy run around of some sort when the time comes. i'll always be me! =)

wonderful discovery: Perc sells Allpress coffee beans! wow~ a bit pricey though, with that amount I can get another 100g from Mazagran, which will last me for a week. Can't decide which is better. maybe it's paying for that nice looking Allpress tin. hmmmm. i've been advised i must definitely most absolutely bring my coffee plunger to Japan. ok. but how much beans can i bring over la? i should start a "mail-siqin-coffee-beans-from-nz" roster soon. any sign-ups?

No comments: