Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Sunday, October 01, 2006

turning into a brat

i'm getting so pampered...

yesterday, i had one of the most yum nasi briyani. home-made. delivered to my doorstep somemore. feel so loved and blessed...

but the pampering didn't end there.

after a night of assignments and as my eyes start to blur and words seems to fuse among themselves... i got the most yum banana cake and scone delivered to my doorstep too. kept the banana cake for today.

today, it's upside-down pineapple cake, choc cake + yest's banana cake for brunch.

i dun even have to walk to church at night in the cold~ how sweet is tt? but... the best is yet to come...

2 angels brought me to countdown, got ingredients for a meal (i've got a very sad store of food) and before long, the aroma of chinese style chow mien started steaming frm my kitchen. 2 of them skilled MPSS ppl somemore! am i blessed or am i blessed? i dun even have to do the dishes!

i was just wishing tt mum's here. like maybe she can take 2 weeks off, fly here and yea... take care of me. it's possible. but God sent me His angels...

really appreciate it guys...

(Tony Anthony @ Dunedin OCF)

3 comments:

Lil Tikus said...

Don't get too fat :-)

*cq* said...

yes... i need to watch it... ;p

*cq* said...

hahahaha... me skinny thing? u underrate me ;p

obesity is a fast growing phenomenon. how do we deal with them? diet & physical activity. unfortunately, lifestyle changes are hard to make.

hmmmmm. moderation + physical activity. i need to get my bum moving~