Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Monday, October 02, 2006

comfy reading armchair needed

given the rate i'm doing my readings, i'm not sure if i can submit my assignment this fri eh...

hmmmm. perhaps it's time to pray for an extension?

it's hard to sit still and read for hours. 2 hrs later i'm still trying to plough through those chunk of words and praying tt sthing will formulate in my mind tt i can write abt... my mind wandered and i can't help thinking how nice it would be if i have a nice comfy reading armchair, where i can lean back and snooze off... no no, of course i din mean tt. with a good cuppa next to me, highlighter in hand, i reckon i'd be more productive eh.

d best candidate in mind thus far: this dark blue-cushioned, wooden armchair, with a tall reading lamp next to it. i believe it's currently situated somewhere in a small corner of this world known as Simei in the tiny island of Singapore ;p either tt or it's gonna be. oh yea, i'll have the company of pooh too~ tt's if he's gracious enough to allow me to have his seat... *waves of nostalgia*

ok, i admit this is quite random. but i need to get away frm my readings for a while...

bear with me.

No comments: