Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

death by the pudding

that's WHY I should always always share my dessert.

***
banana (n) a kind of tropical fruit, ripe when yellow, comes in combs. White flesh beneath yellow skin.

bananany (adj) an expression used solely for banana-related food (eg. banana cake, banana pudding), to show how real or to describe the degree of banana taste in the said food. Adjective derived from "banana (noun)", created by JIS Siqin, on 1st December 2010 when she tasted an extraordinarily delicious banana pudding with butterscotch and vanilla ice-cream. I have never tasted such ~ pudding. The banana cake was so ~ that I can't imagine how much banana is used to bake it.

(quoted from Yin dictionary)
***
it was very bananany indeed~

too much of a good thing is not necessarily a good thing.

No comments: